Thursday 18 August 2011

Money Money Money

This week I took the wonderful children who share my life out to an Eco centre.  Whilst there we went to get a jacket potato for them to share - however my card was declined. I could only think we'd ran out of money!

With 10 days to go before pay day I started running through strategies on how we'd eat and pay any bills. In a way it was exciting, like a project, but then I remembered that this is how some people live every day, only they might not have the pay day coming.

It made me realise how very very lucky we are. We have so much because really we have more than enough. We could failing all else go to family for support. We have options and I am thankful for that.

Today's Prayer: Lord, I thank you for giving us all we could ever need and more. I thank you for the life I share with these three beautiful children and my husband. I pray that I will remember gratitude in every moment. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment